[whatwg] Scoped tabindex proposal

tabindex="-1" doesn't just remove items from the tab order. It also
makes items focusable via mouse click or script, which is important when
designing custom container widgets like spreadsheets, etc. via
Javascript. In fact any negative value does it.

Don't try to overload the tabindex attribute. First, the browsers
currently optimize it knowing that it's an integer. Second, the scoping
is orthogonal. Third, magic values are less readable. It's voodoo.

- Aaron