[whatwg] Canvas draw quality

From: Michel Fortin <michel.fortin@michelf.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 08:16:19 -0400
Le 21 oct. 2006 ? 4:48, Alfonso Baqueiro a ?crit :

> I wrote this little page to try the canvas
>
> http://guia.sytes.net/notas/javascript/biorritmos.html
>
> Is interesting that the drawed vertical 1px width black lines appear
> as 2px width gray lines (in firefox) I suposse that is a colateral
> effect caused by the antialiasing, so this simple case makes evident
> that we need a method turn on/off the antialiasing.

Or maybe it just means you need to add half a pixel to your
coordinates instead of drawing directly between two pixels. Although
rounding everything to the nearest virtual pixel like this is not
very good for resolution independence.

Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://www.michelf.com/