[whatwg] some comments on DOM collections

From: Anne van Kesteren <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:51:09 +0200
* I think HTMLCollection should be able to return non-HTML elements as
well so I'd suggest returning Element instead of HTMLElement.

* Error handling needs to be defined for HTMLCollection.item() and
HTMLCollection.namedItem(). What happens if there's no such indexth node
or node with that id? This also applies to HTMLFormControlsCollection and
HTMLOptionsCollection.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>