[whatwg] <dfn> uniqueness

From: Michel Fortin <michel.fortin@michelf.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:47:37 -0500
The spec says:

> There must only be one <dfn> element per document for each term
> defined (i.e. there must not be any duplicate terms).

So, according to the spec, using <dfn> to identify multiple
definitions of the same term is wrong. But what if there is actually
two definitions for the same term in the text? And what if it's two
identical words in two different languages?

For instance, is using <dfn> here really wrong? I'm puzzled.

<http://www.michelf.com/weblog/2006/nation/>

Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://www.michelf.com/