[whatwg] rel-index comments

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 13:26:32 +0100
I've personally used rel-top just for the root of my site / and rel-up is
mostly similar to ../ which mostly gives the context information but not
always. rel-index doesn't really sound at all like my usage of rel-top
though. I can see that rel-index, rel-toc and rel-contents are the same,
but I think rel-top should be seperate.

For rel-index and such you expect more a long list of words or various
chapters with links to the various documents provided from there. Not
necessarily the top level page.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>