[whatwg] Parsing - unknown empty elements in APPLET and OBJECT

From: Shadow2531 <shadow2531@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:26:25 -0500
<http://www.lispa.it/job.htm>

That site uses 2 xparam elements like this:

<applet>
<xparam>
<param>
<xparam>
</applet>

I'm not even sure what an xparam element is used for, but that page
causes Opera to show 2 applets that flicker ( where one might be a
display glitch).

To fix it, I have to either close both xparam elements with </xparam>
or do xparam{display:none;}.

The question is, how exactly should an empty xparam element by handled
parsing-wise?

--
burnout426