[whatwg] The problems with namespaces in text/html

Henri Sivonen wrote:

> The model in the browsers that matter is the DOM. Unfortunately. But it
> is too late to change it. And having even that level of interop is great.

But as I keep saying, *it's not just browsers*. There's a lot more
happening on the Web than classic desktop browsers. A document posted to
the Web is available to all sorts of clients. Some of the most
interesting things happen when there's no human in the loop to look at a
browser.

?Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!