[whatwg] strokeRect() with zero heights or widths

Doesn't a zero-width (or zero-height, as long as it's only one)
degenerate into a vertical (horizontal) line when stroked, due to the
line width?  A filled rectangle doesn't, because the area to fill is
defined exactly by the rectangular path (which has 0 thickness),
whereas a stroked path takes the line width into account to compute
the area to fill.  Now, to be fair, I don't really care either way,
just looking for consistency... should using fillRect/strokeRect be
defined as convenience functions doing the same job as creating a
rectangular path and calling fill/stroke?

I'd expect the following to give me a 10 pixel line, the same as if I
had just done moveTo(x, 10); lineTo(x,20); stroke();

beginPath();
moveTo(x, 10);
lineTo(x, 20);
lineTo(x+0, 20);
lineTo(x+0, 10);
closePath();
stroke();

Otherwise, we end up with different results for what is logically the
same operation, I'd think?

    - Vlad