[whatwg] fullscreen event?

On Sat, 06 May 2006 01:47:15 +0200, Dean Edwards <dean at edwards.name> wrote:

> Martijn wrote:
>> I was thinking, maybe a fullscreen (and a normalscreen event or
>> something like that) event would be useful?
>> Also, a fullScreen property (which returns true or false) on the
>> window would in that case be handy.
>
> What do you have in mind? I know that the browser's chrome disappears
> but otherwise how is this different from a normal resize event?

Opera applies stylesheets with 'media="projection"' when it goes in to
fullscreen (projection) mode, so in one sense the resulting document is
different. On the other hand, detecting this on resize is fairly trivially
acheived by checking the style of some reference element.

--
Arve Bersvendsen, Opera Software ASA