[whatwg] WA1: Conformance requirements

From: Aankhen <aankhen@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:32:10 +0530
> [snip]
> I've reworded the paragraph like this:

>   elements, attributes, methods or objects. Such requirements fall
>   into two categories; those describing content model restrictions,
>   and those describing implementatino behaviour.

Minor change: that should probably be a full colon there rather than a
semi-colon.

> The former category
> of requirements are requirements on documents and authoring
> tools. The second category are requirements on user agents.</p>

Is there a need to say "of requirements" after "category"?  It seems
unnecessary.  Perhaps this might do:

 "The former category describes requirements on documents and
 authoring tools.  The second describes requirements on user
 agents."

Aankhen
--
"Why don't you go on a diet!"
"Because I like to eat!  Is that a crime?"