[whatwg] Canvas 2d methods

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 00:59:34 +0200
Also sprach Ian Hickson:

 > Anyway, this is all a straw man -- this isn't the reason that the spec
 > doesn't allow this. It doesn't allow this because Safari didn't do it this
 > way in the first place, and changing it would likely introduce bugs (while
 > still not helping authors for some time anyway).

It's still early in the life of the canvas element, and we still have
the luxury of listening to good proposals. We can deal with the minor
problems that arise, and authors down the road will have a more
intuitive syntax. I like the proposal.

Cheers,

-h&kon
              H?kon Wium Lie                          CTO ??e??
howcome at opera.com                  http://people.opera.com/howcome