[whatwg] Dual mode for client?

Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 10:17:33 +0100, Alexey Feldgendler
> <alexey at feldgendler.ru> wrote:
> > The spec defines exactly under what circumstances are parse errors
> > generated. I think it's out of scope to define how/whether
> these parse
> > errors are reported.
>
> Agreed.

It appears that many of my suggestions are considered to be several longer
term participants to be "out of scope."  Unfortunately I have been unable to
indentify any guidance in my readings of the specification guidelines[1]
that would indicate why my suggestions would be considered out of scope. It
would be very helpful for me as well as everyone else to avoid wasting time
if you could point me to findings and/or alternate authoritative documents,
or even specific wording in [1] that would allow me to determine in advance
which things that I might consider proposing would be out of scope.  And
specifically it would be helpful if you could point me to such guidance that
would indicate why this latest proposal is out of scope. Thanks in advance.

--
-Mike Schinkel
http://www.mikeschinkel.com/blogs/

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/qaframe-spec/