[whatwg] scrolling

From: Neil Deakin <enndeakin@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 22:25:16 -0500
Right now there isn't any specification for retrieving or modifying the
scroll position of a scrollable area. There's a brief mention of the
scroll* properties as part of the CSS object model draft [1] but I'm not
sure if the css wg is the right place for that work, or whether this
would better be part of the Web Applications spec either current or
future. Regardless, I've written a proposal at [2] for how the scroll*
properties could work as well as notes about how existing browsers
handle them. Thoughts?

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/csswg/cssom/Overview.src.html
[2] http://xulplanet.com/ndeakin/xul/specs/scrollspec.html

Neil