[whatwg] Index of elements, attributes, and other things

Here's my quick attempt as well. Haven't checked how much is missing,
generated by a few regular expressions also. Attachment is the list
in html+links.

    1.  a: href, hreflang, media, ping, rel, type
    2. abbr: title
    3. address
    4. area: alt, coords, href, hreflang, media, ping, rel, shape, type
    5. article
    6. aside
    7. base: href
    8. bdo: dir
    9. blockquote: cite
   10. body
   11. br
   12. canvas: height, width
   13. caption
   14. cite
   15. code: title
   16. col: span
   17. colgroup: span
   18. command: checked, default, disabled, hidden, icon, label,
radiogroup, title, type
   19. datagrid: disabled, multiple
   20. dd
   21. del: cite, datetime
   22. details: open
   23. dfn: title
   24. dialog
   25. dl
   26. dt
   27. em
   28. embed: src, type
   29. figure
   30. footer
   31. head
   32. header
   33. hr
   34. iframe: src
   35. img: alt, height, ismap, src, usemap, width
   36. ins: cite, datetime
   37. kbd
   38. legend
   39. li: value
   40. link: href, hreflang, media, rel, title, type
   41. m
   42. map: name
   43. menu: autosubmit, label, type
   44. meta: content, http-equiv, name
   45. meter: high, low, max, min, optimum, value
   46. nav
   47. noscript
   48. object: data, type, usemap
   49. ol