[whatwg] Semantic styling languages in the guise of HTML attributes.

From: Michel Fortin <michel.fortin@michelf.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:50:47 -0500
Le 20 d?c. 2006 ? 10:23, Henri Sivonen a ?crit :

> Actually, structure is communicated to people using presentation.
> Presentation isn't just about attractiveness.

Point taken. It's about making the document understandable, readable,
*and* attractive.

> I think eschewing presentational features as a matter of principle
> misses the point.

I totally agree. HTML should be describing documents in a useful
manner. Minimizing presentational features is a good idea as long as
it does not reduce the capabilities of the language to correctly
describe the content in a usable manner.

Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://www.michelf.com/