[whatwg] <reset> element?

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006, Dean Edwards wrote:

> Yes, XBL can already do this for me. But I get the feeling that I won't
> be able to use it (cross-browser) until the year 2056. :-(

Without actually making any comment on the proposal, or whether XBL solves
the problem at all (I haven't examined the proposal yet), I just want to
make the point that the fact that one non-implemented feature is not a
solution because it isn't implemented yet is not an argument in favour of
another feature that is just as unimplemented but even less well defined. :-)