[whatwg] <reset> element?

From: Dean Edwards <dean@edwards.name>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 17:45:52 +0000
James Graham wrote:
> But this element would be purely for the purpose of interacting with CSS
> so it does indeed seem to be a CSS issue.

Not entirely. It also has some semantic value in that the element acts
as a container for other elements that comprise a widget. Perhaps
<reset> is the wrong name. I can't think of anything better though. Like
I said, I don't like the name "widget" but it gives a better idea of
what the element is.

-dean