[whatwg] PaceEntryMediatype

From: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 14:05:04 -0800
I could but after the discussions this week I'm not sure its worth it.

Yes, everything can be done using different rel values; the content-type
thing is more just an annoyance than anything else. I'll just make sure
that I never link my Atom entry documents using "alternate" (even tho
that's what they are).

- James