[whatwg] Scoped tabindex proposal

Interesting proposal. I think it's a useful suggestion, but it may be
easier to add another attribute that controls the scoping, rather than
trying to overload |tabindex|.

Something like <table tabaccess="scoped"> could work. In this case,
tabaccess="global" (or something equivalent) would be the default.

--
Brad Fults
NeatBox