[whatwg] (X)HTML5 Conformance Checking Service Technology Preview

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 18:27:11 +0300
I released a Technology Preview of my (X)HTML5 Conformance Checking
Service today.
http://hsivonen.iki.fi/validator/html5/

It uses RELAX NG schemas written by fantasai and me. (And also a few
Schematron assertions.)
http://syntax.whattf.org/
(The schemas visible may not be exactly in sync with the schemas used
by the service, because it keeps the parsed schemas in a memory cache.)

Docs for the service:
http://hsivonen.iki.fi/validator-about/

Docs for the datatype library:
http://hsivonen.iki.fi/html5-datatypes/
(language not deployed)

If you find undocumented bugs, please let me know. I suppose issues
related to spec interpretation are best discussed on the list.

The generic interface at
http://hsivonen.iki.fi/validator/
has also been substantially improved (now in glorious 2.0 beta :-).

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen at iki.fi
http://hsivonen.iki.fi/