[whatwg] [wf2] repeat-min and max

From: J. King <jking@dark-phantasy.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 11:16:40 -0300
On Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:11:55 -0300, Henri Sivonen <hsivonen at iki.fi> wrote:

> Section 3.4.
>
> "The repeat-min attribute specifies the number of repetition blocks that
> the remove button type will ensure are present each time a block is
> removed. Its value must be a positive integer (one or more digits 0-9
> interpreted as a base ten number). If the attribute is omitted or if it
> has an invalid value then it is treated as if its value was zero."
>
> Is zero intentionally excluded from the permissible values? Wouldn't it
> be more natural to spec the integer to be non-negative?

Likely Hixie meant for "positive" to include zero.  Still, whether 0 is a
valid value or not is moot: invalid values are assumed to be zero, so it
all functionally adds up to the same thing.  I suppose stating that the
value must be a non-negative integer would be more precise.

--
J. King
http://jking.dark-phantasy.com/