[whatwg] [wf3] Idea: |copyright| and |license| attributes

From: Anne van Kesteren <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:14:06 +0200
Quoting Matthew Raymond <mattraymond at earthlink.net>:
>   To resolve these problems, I suggest the creation of two new
> attributes.

Attributes are not backwards compatible. (Well they are, just not for this.)
License and copyright information should always be visible to the user.
This is
already possible using BLOCKQUOTE, CITE and perhaps ADDRESS.

It is also unclear to me how this is related to Web Forms 3 in any way.

Kind regards,

Anne

--
Anne van Kesteren