[whatwg] Really Simple History: Bookmarking and Browser History Support for AJAX Applications

From: James Graham <jg307@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 23:36:30 +0100
Brad Neuberg wrote:
> the WHAT group should keep an eye on
> the AJAX/DHTML communities and see what home-grown
> APIs are appearing to solve these problems

That reminds me, the one thing I wanted to point out after skimming your
document (without paying enough attention to make substantive comments)
was that non-javascript languages should be able to implement DOM. Hence
methods that specifically serialise javascript objects are probably a
poor idea.

--
  "As soon as people come up with a measurable substitute for whatever
it is they care about they start treating it as more important than the