[whatwg] rel/rev for <form> ?

Mike Dierken wrote:
>> The use of 'class' for presentation is wrong anyway (and
>> hopefully obsoleted in HTML 5). And yes, although it is named
>> incorrectly, the attribute can take multiple, space-separated, values.
>
> Not. For. Presentation. ???
> Could you explain? I use that to map to CSS all the time. What am I doing
> wrong?

He meant that the class names used should not be used to describe the
presentation, but rather describe the semantics.  It is, however, ok to
use stylesheets to add styles based on the classes.

eg.  These are bad practice:

These are better:
   <strong class="warning">
   <h1 class="title"> (or simply <h1>)