[whatwg] Repetition Model

Ian Hickson wrote:

> Thankfully, this doesn't affect the spec -- so long as it is
> implementable, it doesn't matter if the implementation is
> installed by the user or the author.

So, adding/requiring things to make an implementation work does not affect
the spec. For example, requiring that authors link to a style sheet for IE
support is OK and requiring that authors add, say, a class to an element
(<tr class="repeat" repeat="template">) doesn't break/affect the spec
either?

Or have I completely misunderstood the discussion?

Pete Cole.