[whatwg] Re: [off-list] Status Update

It's been over a month since this comment was raised, there's numerous
other comments gone un-responded too.  Any chance of an update, or at
least some information that the various outstanding WF2 issues are
proceeding.

It might be nice to see a complete spec so we can have a call for
implementations - It would be nice if we could have  a spec to
implement against before IE7 is released, so the developers there have
to something to work against...

Jim.