[whatwg] Suggestion: Mouse Wheel events for Web Apps 1.0

Safari in the latest Tiger update supports WinIE's mouse wheel
system.  We also have a wheelDeltaX and wheelDeltaY so that
horizontal wheeling can be supported.  I had planned to propose this
at some point but hadn't gotten around to it yet.

dave