[whatwg] [Web Forms 2.0] Last minute suggestion - The <format> element.

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 00:40:17 +0200
On Jan 27, 2005, at 15:43, Jim Ley wrote:

> trying to change the behaviour of server-side authors is surely not
> within the remit of WHAT-WG ?

Dealing with W3C-DTF on the server side is a lot easier that dealing
with any and all possible date formats in UAs consistently. (I'd be too
embarrassed to complain if I couldn't modify a server-side system
developed by myself to take W3C-DTF dates instead of a previously
supported format.)

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen at iki.fi