[whatwg] Test suite for drawing api?

From: Anne van Kesteren <fora@annevankesteren.nl>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:41:17 +0200
Quoting Cortlandt Winters <cortrah at gmail.com>:
> The drawing api seems pretty clearly speced at this point. I am curious if
> there are any tests for it yet? If not, what type of form should such tests
> be written in? Are there good examples from this or another project that I
> can use as reference points for the style of any tests that this project
> will use, or this particular api's substance?

If you are referring to the xhtml:canvas element, several tests can be found
here:
<http://hixie.ch/tests/adhoc/html/canvas/>
<http://annevankesteren.nl/test/html/canvas/>

Neither is particularly extensive and only covers some of the basics.

Eventually tests will be collected and made available through
whatwg.org as far
as I understand it.

Kind regards,

Anne