[whatwg] [html5] 2.6. Phrase elements

From: J. King <mtknight@dark-phantasy.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:41:16 -0400
On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:12:54 -0400, fantasai
<fantasai.lists at inkedblade.net> wrote:

> I have in front of me several examples of in-paragraph block quotes in
> which multiple, unrelated sentences are quoted; in which several stanzas
> of a poem are quoted; in which a paragraph has been quoted in its

[etc, snip]

Where could we find these examples?  I don't doubt you; I'm just curious.
Personally I wouldn't much care either way if things stayed the way they
are or if they changed in completely radical, non-sensical ways.  I would
still mark up paragraphs the same out of habit.

--
J. King
http://jking.dark-phantasy.com/