[whatwg] HTML5: New link-types regarding guideline 2.4 in WCAG 2.0

Lachlan Hunt wrote:
> Could some of these be improved and included within web apps?
>
> http://lachy.id.au/dev/markup/specs/wclr/

I haven't read it completely, but this sentence sounds incorrect:

# Designates a resource containing user contributed comments. May be
# used in conjunction with feed to designate a syndication format
# resource for comments.

If you are proposing |rel="feed comments"| that would imply that the
link is both about comments and is a feed. |rel="alternate stylesheet"|
was an error from the HTML4 WG (I discussed this with fantasai on IRC)
because it actually says that the resource linked to is both an
alternate representation of the current page and is a stylesheet.
However, it actually is an 'alternate stylesheet' for the current page
opposed to the default stylesheet linked with |rel="stylesheet"|.

I suggest you fix that (and others, if they exist) ambiguity first.

Also note that we probably don't need |rel="permalink"| as the link
inside an ARTICLE element with a value of "bookmark" probably does that
already.

--
  Anne van Kesteren
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/>