[whatwg] Suggestion: Implementation of Tabbed Forms

From: Matthew Raymond <mattraymond@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:14:11 -0400
Ian Hickson wrote:
> Tabs (or more to the point, mutually exclusive sections, with UI to have
> them accessible however you like, be it tabs, a listbox, buttons, or
> whatever) are definitely on the cards for Web Apps 1.0, which I'll be
> working on once I've dealt with the comments for Web Forms 2.0.

    My apologies if I'm working on this out of order. My intent was to
start discussions of Web Apps 1.0 concepts before WF2 was finished so
that WHAT WG members would have solid ideas to review by the time the
WF2 spec was completed. If you wish, I can delay such conversations
until a later date if it's too much of a distraction. Perhaps a good
solution would be to create separate mailing lists for each spec...