[whatwg] Label question

From: Menno van Slooten <menno@backbase.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 10:14:36 +0200
It it's *allowed*, I guess. But it's not intended.

Quote:

for = idref [CS]
This attribute explicitly associates the label being defined with
another control. When present, the value of this attribute must be the
same as the value of the id attribute of *some other control* in the
same document.
http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/interact/forms.html#h-17.9.1

Label elements are *not* controls.
http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/interact/forms.html#h-17.2.1