[whatwg] Client-side verification will never work in the real world

I have to agree whole heartedly. It's a good idea, but will only lead
to repetition by web developers. For even the simplest tasks, I always
do server-side verification of the type and validity of the data. I
say, let javascript or something else take care of client side
verification *if* someone wants it as a first pass. Cluttering the
language with a long list of other non-vital capabilities will lead to
a fragmented implimentation of said language by the various browser
makers leading us back to the present day mess of "maybe it'll work in
browser X, maybe it won't".  - Ryan