[whatwg] Suggestion: Implementation of Tabbed Forms

Jerrett Taylor wrote:

> Nice idea, tabed forms are something that could and probably would be
> made use of more often if there were a clean and simply way to do it.
> Using something like your example, how would one go about tweaking the
> visual properties of the tabs and the container, by applying css to
> the legend/fieldset?
>
> how would it be rendered, as one fieldset with multiple legends, each
> legend representing a tab?

Wouldn't it be better to define tabs as a html structure then a form
feature ?
Something like a number of div's where there's always one visible, and
the rest automatically hidden.
It's something good for more situations then only for forms. I
personally think it should belong in another specification, and it can
be really useful

Joost