[whatwg] Re: Is this introducing incompatibilities with future W3C work

From: Jim Ley <jim.ley@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 19:12:17 +0100
On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:49:00 +0000 (UTC), Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:
> > The text/plain document in question contains no invalid characters
>
> Yes it does. What you are referring to is exactly what I describe above.

Sniffing of ASX files (a bit of XML almost always ASCII only) served
as text/plain and passing it to the mediaplayer is what you describe
above?  I thought you were talking about invalid characters in there.
  Maybe the announcement was wrong, but it's disappeared now, and I
can't find much in the way of documentation on the firefox site to say
either way.

Jim.