[whatwg] Re: Is this introducing incompatibilities with future W3C work

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Malcolm Rowe wrote:

> But yes, saying 'We intend to submit this to a standard organisation'
> should be something that can be included in the charter. That's the only
> thing, really, that they're missing.

It's on the home page, as a statement of intent for the companies
employing some of the members of the working group. I don't really think
it is appropriate on the charter since submission to a standards
organisation would happen after the WHATWG's part is done.

If you really think it should be on the charter let us know, and we can
look at adding something.