[whatwg] <output> and onforminput

From: Jim Ley <jim.ley@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:43:00 +0100
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:14:08 +0000 (UTC), Ian Hickson <ian at hixie.ch> wrote:
> Just to be clear, the WHATWG members intend for _new_ browsers to be able
> to implement Web Forms 2, with special consideration being made for one
> particular browser, IE6, due to its large market share.

Oh right, so you're actually talking a load of crap with your
supporting legacy clients, you're actually just wanting to support one
legacy client.

I see it's all a piece of Opera marketing strategy so those of us
who've bought opera browsers are forced to buy new ones to continue
viewing the web, great business strategy, but I think it's beginning
to come clear just what Opera's stripes are.

Jim.