[whatwg] Web Forms 2.0 comments

Our slider implementation (Safari) assumes a default precision of
integer, and default min/max values of 0/100 respectively if omitted.
I propose that these defaults be added to the specification so that
it's clear what values should be used if the values are omitted.

I'm not sure if the spec covers it, but the slider also becomes a
horizontal/vertical slider depending on the height/width specified in
CSS (whichever specified value is larger determines the orientation of
the slider, etc.).

dave