[whatwg] webapps?

From: Didier PH Martin <martind@netfolder.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 13:54:01 -0400

Hi

I got no answers as to how can I encode elements of a web app like menubars,
toolbars, status bars. Does it means that the goal is not to be able to
create webapps but simply to create forms? Am I right?

Second point: How Can I expand xform 2 by creating new controls. For
instance to add a sortable table view to the basic controls. What is the
contract level I have to support to make it an addition to the xform
controls. In other words is Xform2 expandable with xbl components. Is the
only requirement to support the binding criteria?

You opinion

Cheers
Didier PH Martin