[whatwg] Web Forms 2.0 - Comments on sections 1 and 2

Laurens Holst wrote:
> required attribute applies to all controls except radio buttons
> What about radio buttons in sets where none of the buttons are marked as
> checked? I really think this should apply to those as well.

Or anything else where the STATE_GROUP_CHECKED state can be set to
STATE_CHECKED_INDETERMINATE. So if JavaScr... ops, ECMAScript can do
this on checkboxes then those should also apply.

Also, maybe tri-state checkboxes are worth to consider implementing. Add
an optional attribute tristate="tristate" or something.

~Grauw