[whatwg] Is anyone working on a htc implementation?

olav,

i've begun to develop an HTC solution for IE. mail me if you want to
contribute. i want to finish another project (IE7) before working full
time on a WF2 implementation.

i've held back on making this public but what the hell:

http://dean.edwards.name/my/wf2/test/

i built this prototype about 6-8 weeks ago. i haven't touched it since
then but it does demonstrate some of the WF2 functionality. this demo
uses my own moz-behaviors[1] emulator so the examples will also work in
mozilla browsers.

if you want to contribute, then contact me privately. you are of course
welcome to develop a separate set of examples! :-)

-dean

[1] http://dean.edwards.name/moz-behaviors/

Olav Junker Kj?r wrote:

 > I'm interested in working on the "exercise for the reader", a
jscript/htc implementation of WebForms 2.0 for IE 6.0 (and 5.5?).
However, I assume someone else on the list is already working on this?
Otherwise i'll go ahead.