[whatwg] Re: OT: (X)HTML and design of site

From: Pete Harlow <peter.harlow@thales-transportservices.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 13:49:01 +0200

Another for the record:

I wrote www.catnip.co.uk in validated XHTML 1.0 served text/html, and as
far as I know it renders OK in most browsers. I had more trouble with
CSS breaking NS4.

But HTTP redirects as a meta tag refused to work in an XHTML page :-)

Regards,

Pete.

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited,
and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete
this message. Thales, its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete
transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.