[whatwg] OT: (X)HTML and design of site

From: Sime Ramov <sime.ramov@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 18:27:50 +0200
Why did you decided to go with HTML 4.01 instead of with XHTML?
Everyone's talking about benefits with XHTML and you decided to stay
with HTML?

I personally don't mind if it's accessible, semantically nice and
styled with CSS, but everywhere I turn, I see and listen about
XHTML...

BTW, WHAT Working Group is one of my favorite designed sites, It's so
clear, tidy and visually fast with very nice CSS tabs, keep it going!