[whatwg] Suggested changes to Web Forms 2.0, 2004-07-01 working

From: Jim Ley <jim.ley@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 09:27:05 +0100
On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 23:27:22 +0100, George Lund <george at lund.co.uk> wrote:
>    If Not IsDate(myform.mydatetime.value) Then Exit Sub

This fails for a number of my examples, please try again, please also
remember that reyling on regional settings is not something I've
generally seen developers do (for example if I'm using a web-cafe
machine, or even a desktop in the Bangalore office, how will the user
even know the local format to enter.)

Jim.