[whatwg] Re: Canvas tag

Erik, thanks for enumerating those methods.  Dave, is there more
documentation than just the source code for the canvas tag?  Are there
plans to integrate this tag with the work being done in this group?  What
is the consensus here on the canvas tag?

Thanks,
    Brad Neuberg
    Senior Software Engineer, Rojo