[whatwg] Seperation of Content and Interface

From: Joshua Wise <joshua@joshuawise.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 16:52:23 -0400

On Sunday 11 July 2004 4:47 pm, Jim Ley wrote:
> Sure you could, but there's no point building another layer into your
> application, unless there are very powerful arguments for it - if
> you're building websites, then you might as well use it directly (this
> is a problem with Web Forms 2 aswell with the javascript shim
> approach)

No, no... I was referring to the idea of somebody building a public proxy for
this sort of thing. Rendering into a rendering language, as it were.

I'll respond to the rest of your email momentarily... I need to go off to do a
few other things first, not the least of which being researching the various
other technologies you mentioned.

joshua

- --
Joshua Wise | www.joshuawise.com