[whatwg] Textarea Wishlist

From: Asbjørn Ulsberg <asbjorn@tigerstaden.no>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 20:48:41 +0200
On Thu, 08 Jul 2004 19:55:47 +0200, fantasai
<fantasai.lists at inkedblade.net> wrote:

> That's a flaw in the weblog software. It should have some kind of
> server-side markup validation or fixup, if it's going to allow markup.

+1. Server validation is always needed, no matter how much any client does
to validate the data. Client side validation does the job of creating
valid data easier on the _user_, not on the web developer.

Asbj?rn Ulsberg         -=|=-        asbjornu at hotmail.com
?He's a loathsome offensive brute, yet I can't look away?