[whatwg] Time to move Web Forms 2.0 to the next phase?

From: Matthew Raymond <mattraymond@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 20:54:41 -0400
    Looking at the most recent draft of Web Forms 2.0, it appears to me
that we are ready to move into developing a test suite and that all
major issues with the draft have been addressed. I'm not entirely
certain, however, if the majority of the mailing list feels the same.
Are we ready to shift gears and start developing the test suite? If so
should we start serious discussions on the content of Web Apps 1.0? If
we're not ready yet, what issues do we still have to work on?