[whatwg] new idea for web browser standard

Transparent session id support in PHP will try to use cookies and if it
fails, will automatically append it to any relative links.

Transparent being transparent to the developer. so you don't have to
worry about it, not transparent to the use (unless of course
they have cookies enabled.